Monday, August 18, 2008

So lots of fun things are going on here is Washington! Jake, whom I dated a few year ago, returned home from his mission a little over two weeks ago. I can't believe he is home already, it seems like yesterday that we were going to our senior prom together. haha Well, anyways he looks amazing! We are dating again...so we'll see what comes of it! My brother is getting married on to Anna on Friday in Boise, I can't believe it. I never thought he would get married before I do. haha! I am so happy for him. They are perfect.


!

2 comments:

Kelcie said...

You 2 are adorable! I can't wait to see you! Love you!

Richard and Allison said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been two years already. Time sure does fly. That is cool that you are dating again, I always thought you to were cute together. And Andrew is getting married!!? That is awsome. So are you going back to BYU-Idaho this fall? If you do let me know and we will have to try and hang out the next time I am in Rexburg. Just in case you lost my blog address it is
richardandallisonjenkins.blogspot.com