Jake and I went to the doctor yesterday for our ultrasound and found out that we are having a little boy! Everything looks really great! He is in the 52nd percentile and is 14 oz. He was laying with one leg bent and one leg straight and then right after we saw that, we were trying to see his little face he yawned for us! It was precious! He is definitely taking after his Mother, tired and sleeping with one leg bent!
Here is our little guy yawning, we were so glad that she caught this shot and gave us a print out of it!
Here is his profile, he looks like a handsome little guy!
This is our little boy's first stuffed animal that he got from his Great Aunt's, Great Uncle, and Cousin Dalton! He will love it!

9 comments:
Oh my goodness! Congratulations! The pictures and post are precious. Hooray for little boys! :)
Congratulations! What fun pictures. This little guy is going to have great parents.
CONGRATS!!!! We are so excited for you guys. What a fun new experience for the both of you. Love you!!
Alex congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant!
I'm so excited for you guys! It's been so fun being pregnant with you at the same time. :)
I am so happy for you guys. Christian kinda spilt the beans before Christmas...but I didn't want to say anything before you said something. Boys are so much fun! If you are having a baby shower up here let me know...I want to go! Miss you girl!
BOYS! wer are going to have so much fun!
Congrats Alex! So excited for you guys! Little boys are the best!
little boys rock, trust me. i'm in the know;) love my little one, yay for babies!
YOURS, MINE AND OURS
Post a Comment